United States immigration law is complicated, and enforcement has changed dramatically since its original implementation. This area of law evolves with regularity and today, there are nearly 200 forms available for various procedures of the immigration process.
Lawyers at Saenz-Rodriguez & Associates bring more than 20 years of focused experience handling complex immigration procedures. We make sure that our clients fully understand what the U.S. government requires of immigrants seeking permanent resident status and citizenship, and we guide them through the complex procedures involved.
Saenz-Rodriguez & Associates Immigration Services
Saenz-Rodriguez & Associates of Dallas, Texas, offers legal counsel and direct representation in all areas of immigration law. Whether you are pursuing lawful permanent residency, are applying for temporary stay for employment or other purposes, or require deportation defense, you can benefit from the services we offer. Contact one of our experienced immigration and naturalization attorneys for assistance with any of the following:
- U.S. citizenship — Naturalization is not easy. We will guide you through the process step by step, keeping you educated and informed.
- Deportation and removal litigation — We represent noncitizens with criminal convictions, as well as those who have violated their status or overstayed their visas. Relief sought may include H-waivers, I-waivers, cancellation of removal and withholding of removal.
- Family-based immigration — We guide citizens and LPRs (lawful permanent residents/green card holders) through the process of bringing their family members into the United States.
- Employment-based immigration — We guide employers through the labor certification process, and we help foreign professionals obtain the proper visas for their position.
- Green card applications — We assist foreign nationals who wish to come to the United States either temporarily or permanently.
- Adjustment of status or consular processing — We also assist people who wish to petition for lawful permanent resident status.
- Waivers — We help immigrants and their families file for inadmissibility waivers, including those for extreme or exceptional hardship.
- Criminal immigration defense — We have the experience, knowledge and dedication necessary to defend you or your loved one from removal. Call our office to find out more.
- Immigration bond hearings
- Political asylum — We assist asylum seekers and refugees worldwide who seek safe haven from persecution in the United States.
If you have an appointment with the immigration office, contact our attorneys. Call 214-646-1208 or toll free at 800-490-7212, or visit our offices for an initial consultation. We accept all major credit cards and offer quality representation at reasonable rates.
Se Habla Español | Pilipino Po Tayo
Dallas County • Collin County • Ellis County • Denton County